Gorillaz · Gorillaz
Gorillaz | Clint Eastwood
I ain’t happy
I’m feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag
I’m useless, but not for long
The future is coming on
[pm] Well, then I guess I need to hide better next time. Coming down.
[pm] Weill, red hair doesn’t really camo well, you adorable koala.
Text @ Willow
- Willow: Coffee and Red Bull? That’s a new one! Sure, no problem. Just don’t go into cardiac arrest, okay? I’m really looking forward to moving in. :-)
- Vi: I'm a weird person. I bet Buffy would make a weird face at me right now if she could. I can't wait either!
[text]: Coffee good. Would it be so much to ask to put a red bull in mine? I’ll pedal my way over to meet you.
[pm] A Xena…Okay…Violet what am I going to do with you? By the way, I’m in a tree so if you can’t find me look up.
[pm] I see you, you cheeky little red-haired monkey.
[pm] Coming over now, and I got some wicked story to tell you and it involves a Xena costume.
Text @ Vi
- Willow: I'm so sorry to hear that. They might still be open? I can meet you there for food if you want to talk?
- Vi: Totally, yeah. Would like that. I invited Hawkeye to. Don't know if he'll come.
- Vi: Erm, Hawkeye is Angel. I should start explaining that.
[pm] I killed Nigel, Hawkeye. I think a vengeance demon was listening in on me but… Nigel is dust. I’m going to the Bottomless Booty just to… think. I’m about to tell Willow to meet me. You want to come too? Hang?